We provide a comprehensive range of treatments which include-
Childsmile– The Childsmile programme is designed to improve the oral health of children in Scotland from birth by working closely with dental practices. You can make appointments for your child from 6 months age to attend dental services on a regular basis. Our childsmile trained dental nurse Tracy Muir will provide care and advice, tailored to meet the needs of the your child. This includes:
- Oral health advice (e.g. on healthy weaning, diet, teething and toothbrushing instruction).
- Arrange for annual dental check-ups and treatment with the dentist when appropriate.
- Twice-yearly fluoride varnish applications from two years old. It is envisaged that children attending a practice will continue with the same dental practice for their dental care needs throughout childhood and into adulthood.
Dental Bridges-Bridges are false teeth anchored in place by neighbouring tooth/teeth. The bridge consists of one/two crowns on the anchoring tooth/teeth along with the false tooth in the centre. They can vary widely in design and material.
Dental Crowns– Crowns are dental restorations that protect damaged, cracked or broken teeth. Dental crowns, often referred to as caps, sit over the entire part of the tooth that lies above the gum line. They can be white or metallic depending on materials used. We provide metallic and non-metallic crowns- Zirconia/Emax.
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Coloured Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Preventative Dentistry
- Hygienist visits
- Composite Bonding with lathering technique
- Ortho treatment with clear aligners